Gregory L. Atwater, Esq.
- Undergraduate degree in History, Talladega College, Talladega, AL, 1982
- Juris Doctorate, Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA, 1985
- Served as Chairman of the Southern University Law Center Moot Court Board
- Admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in 1985 and Florida State Bar in 1991
Brian K. Washington, Esq.
- Undergraduate degree (Magna Cum Laude) in Sociology, Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, NC, 1982
- Juris Doctorate, Wake Forest University School of Law, 1985, Member of the Wake Forest Moot Court Board
- Admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 1985 and the Florida Bar in 1990
- Member of the Clay County Bar Association, and the Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member of the Fourth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee 1996-1997
- President of the Clay County Bar Association 1997-1999
- Barrister in the Chester Bedell Inn of Court 1997-1999